Friday, January 15, 2010

Rant about music you hate?

Here's your chance to rant about the type of music you hate the most. eg; rock, pop,....etc





Me as myself, I hate heavy metal. I don't get it. Someone just please explain it to me...Rant about music you hate?
If I don't like it,


I just ignore itRant about music you hate?
The Jonas Brothers


Disney.


Most MTV


They hypnotize viewers into believing that they are the only and best kind of music. The music has no meaning. It is written by someone else other than the artist, and if it is written by them, its crap. The actual artist can't even play it correctly half the time. The only way they are ';good'; is if it is electronically edited. Almost all of their music sounds like other mainstream artists, and the songs are similar.
I don't care for most metal either, the screaming/growling just kills it for me. However, Nightwish is absolutely amazing. Xandria and Within temptation are really good also.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZn7k5rZ鈥?/a>





%26lt;rant%26gt; I have issues with rap and country; the vast majority of rap is just dirty lyrics said in a semi-rhythmic way, and country just annoys me to death in most cases. %26lt;/rant%26gt;
Eh what's the point of ranting, it doesn't do much?





As for the metal, well, maybe you just haven't heard enough. I used to think it was all really loud, fast screeching with some long-haired dude screaming about dragons - WAY WRONG! Lol. There's actually many different styles of metal. My personal favorite is symphonic, like Nightwish or (kind of) Within Temptation. Cliche to other metal listeners perhaps, but what can I say.





Within Temptation - ';Jillian (I'd Give My Heart';)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4HSQu_aT鈥?/a>





Nightwish - ';Planet Hell';


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c78ymTtnD鈥?/a>








Sorry for the weird videos. But yeah, that's my favorite type of metal. And there's plenty of other kinds out there too.
Anyone who discolors the name of rock with their putrescent garbage!!!


Jonas Bros.


Miley Cyrus


Anyone from the Disney Channel





And yes, heavy metal is trash...I dont get it either. I prefer a little talent in the music I listen to, not just blaring noise!
Country should rot in hell. the twangs and nasal voices make me want to puke! and all children of the brand Disney should have their vocal chords ripped out and maybe braided so u can hang them w/ it.





I'm pretty good w/ everything else.





good question.
Hey Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne and all of you other piece-of-crap mainstream hoes...





GO F'K YOURSELVES!!!
Rap And Heavy Metal.


ugh! Suck butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:P

No comments:

Post a Comment