Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How to upload music to a Samsung Rant?

I just purchased a Samsung Rant from Sprint yesturday. I was wondering how to transfer music onto my memory card . I have a mac pc, so when i insert both memory cards in, it recognizes it, but will not let me insert anything into the folder that says music. Please response's would be nice %26amp; very helpful How to upload music to a Samsung Rant?
You have to use the USB cable you got in the box to transfer music to your phone.How to upload music to a Samsung Rant?
Simply connect your rant to your PC with the usb cord it came with then goto tools then mass storage then connect to PC. Then goto My computer on your computer and it will show up under devices with removable storage (or close to that anyway) and it will be removable disk then drag and drop ;).

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment