Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do you download music to the samsung rant? Do you have to download any software? Mine asks for software.?

Each time I plug my phone up to the computer it becomes detected but it asks for software. I tried finding the software but I can't. What do I do? I'm using windows xpHow do you download music to the samsung rant? Do you have to download any software? Mine asks for software.?
Click Cancel whenever it asks for software...





Then Go to ';My Computer'; and it should be under Devices with a removable software...





Go to the folder where your music is, Higlight the songs you want, Then Right click the songs.


Send the songs to removable disk (whichever one that your rant is)... How do you download music to the samsung rant? Do you have to download any software? Mine asks for software.?



This product is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the Internet again. Speeds are up by 90-95%. Now, I鈥檓 downloading from the Web in much less than 1/16 the time, The install was flawless and now, so are my downloads. Thanks to AresWire and Movies downloads. Try it yourself http://www.areswire.com



No comments:

Post a Comment