Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do conservatives prefer listening to talk-radio right wing hacks rant all day over music?

I guess there aren't enough Garth Brooks or Christian Rock albums to satisfy the conservative radio listener..Do conservatives prefer listening to talk-radio right wing hacks rant all day over music?
You are such a clown!Do conservatives prefer listening to talk-radio right wing hacks rant all day over music?
Funny you should say that. In case you didn't know, Country music is one of the fastest growing segements in the music industry..rock n roll (and all the sub-sections of it such as alternative) has been tail diving for years. So if ';Conservatives'; are Country loving folks (as hinted at in your Garth Brooks reference), than I'm guessing your answer is they are listening to music.
lol funny, but sadly and frighteningly true. My fiance was raised by very conservative and christian parents, and all they listen to in the car is that fear stricken psychotic bullshit talk radio, unless they have a christian rock cd lol. The first time I was in a vehicle I was in shock. Myself, being raised extreme left wing, didn't actually think there were nut jobs like that out there. I grew up listening to classic rock, not once did we listen to the crazed antics of talk radio.


AND FOR YOU PEOPLE...out there who keep saying we like knowledge not music...Well, I love knowledge too, I just like to learn on my own and figure out what to believe, than being told what to think by idiot drug addicts like FLUSH RUSH.
look i am a conservative libertarian....i know odd huh i do like some talk raido but i do lisen to both right wing and left wing talk so i can make up my own mind...i do listen to music as well the talk raido is usually the local guy here in my town on the drive to lunch....and as to garth brooks don't insult that man he is a very good tipper and one hell of a nice guy...
I listen to Rush Limbaugh, and he makes more sense when his show goes to a break, than you do in your own little rant posted here.....liberals are the most miserable people on earth; you have no ability to debate an issue, because you never make common sense - so, instead, you attack other people and even their children.....


You act like 5 yr olds who can't justify your actions and so you immediately talk crap about their momma..........grow up.
Of course they do! Just look how well Rush Limbaugh has done! He has enough money to buy a football team. As long as the cons can get fuel for their fantastical fires from these freaks on the radio, they'll never shut up about how liberals are going to destroy the earth and kill your grandmothers.
I confess I do like to listen NPR on my drive to work, and Fox News on my satellite radio on my drive home.





At work I listen to various podcasts. Some conservative, some not. I'm not that big of a music fan. Never have been. I'm an information junkie.
You sound very ignorant. Actually I prefer listening to the Killers, Interpol and Franz Ferdinand over listening to people rant and rave about this and that. I just live my life with my family and friends.
No, and your sweeping generalization of what music a conservative may listen to shows your ignorance.


Besides, if you want to listen to great music, the radio is the last place to look for it.
Nice sweeping generalization. Did the WH Email you this question to ask?


I never listen to talk radio. I listen to Classic Rock.


Now, did you have fun embarrassing yourself?
I like cleaning my home while listening to Nine Inch Nails, Disturbed, Godsmack, Metallica, Rammstein....





Don't care much for the type of music you mentioned, puts me to sleep.
Music or knowledge.....


think I will stick with the knowledge.


Though this does explain why liberals a clueless to facts. Too busy listening to music to pay attention to the details.
Do liberals prefer listening to the far left spout their rants over listening to both sides and then making an ';Informed decision';
Actually I prefer Christian stations which I'm sure is equally repulsive to a heathen like yourself. God bless.
Classic rock on the weekends, and talk radio during the week. You may want to get back to class young man.
We like to know what our government is doing more than we like to be entertained. Freed comes with a price that you obviously wish to shirk.
No!


They listen to the commercials. Isn't there more commercials than talk radio?
you just aren't worth it
Yes, we also like to see leftists reveal their own ignorance.
Don't you know music is the work of the devil?
Beats watching gay pron like you. Say hi to your HIV infected boyfriend for us.
education beats the beat of drums
just to rant at you, I feel you!!!
yes
Nope. Now what's your next moronic question?
Why do you care? What business is it of yours? You wanna control that too, libloon?
They got to keep the hate levels up... don't you understand?
How else could they decide what to say. Ditto Heads one and all.





They are lemmings following the Republican leadership of the cliff all the while praising the great leadership they have until they hit bottom.
all conservative are scared of political innovation so they just sit back and listen and follow
Music would calm their savage breasts. They like their breasts savage.

No comments:

Post a Comment