Friday, January 15, 2010

My rant on the present outlook of the music industry?

COMPLETE FKING TRASH!!!





mainstream used to be good at one point, even i won't deny listening to some mainstream artists. Back in the late 90's that is. After 2003 i stopped. The progression of talentless wannabees was at a crucial stage and the end was no where in sight. I could live with all those Rap artists that were doing something right. I wouldn't listen to them, but at least they were making good success in their field. I could deal with Sean Paul and his new language, hell i could even cope with that britney spears.





But 2007 came too fast. All of the sudden there came an annoying boy named soldier. And after that it was some 14 year old from Montanan, and then it was 3 guys in love. Disaster after disaster, what is it with media and thinking they can make a kid into something they're not?





but when i saw this guy, i knew it was my last straw -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWTdh8eM_鈥?/a>





just look at the video, you don't even have to listen to it to know its about nothing important or relevant. And I know that this type of music is targeted at younger kids, but really, 10 million fking views??? Its videos like these that seeks to exploit kids into the fake world of childhood. And then parents ask themselves why are our kids like this.





Its a cultural disaster and its becoming more severer than I had anticipated it to be. And i know that I'm not the only one who thinks so.





You know what we need, I'll tell you what we need, we need another Rock Revolution!My rant on the present outlook of the music industry?
I agree! The music industry is trash... especially the mainstream $hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment