Friday, January 15, 2010

Can i transfer my songs on my itunes to my music folder on my samsung rant? if so how?

all my songs on my itunes are AAC and thats the same right version my phone needs.... i just dont know how to like put the songs from my itunes to my phone's music folder??? can someone help me get them into my phone so i can listen to them when ever i want cuzmy dad said he didnt want me to use sprint music store... so ya if any1 could help that would be great!!!!!! im going crazy i cant do it i have been trying to figure it out and mess with things for about 2 hours!!! ugh!! so one help pretty please!!!Can i transfer my songs on my itunes to my music folder on my samsung rant? if so how?
You have to use some sort of music converter or better the software that came with your phone (Samsung PC studio) this will give you the option to convert it so that your phone can play it.





Hope this helpsCan i transfer my songs on my itunes to my music folder on my samsung rant? if so how?
Did you know that you can drag music of screen in itunes.





Just open your phone folder . you can find this folder in ';computer';


select this from start menu.





Now start up itunes .


Now temporally move the side of itunes over so you can see the phone folder underneath then just drag what ever music you like.





Should you have any format problems here is a free converter. http://www.maniactools.com/soft/m4a-to-m鈥?/a> Please note any down loaded music you have will


be M4p and not M4a you will not be able to covert this if you should need to convert M4p burn it to cdrw with itunes then


rip it back in , in another format.

No comments:

Post a Comment