Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I put music on my Samsung Rant?

I just got it yesterday and put the usb cable in my pc and it downloaded something on my computer now everytime I insert the USB cable in my PC it doesn't do anything and I can't use my memory card because it is too small? And I tried to sync from Windows Media Player and it don't do anything...How do I put music on my Samsung Rant?
You should get a usb cable for your phone and plug it into your computer/laptop. Then, go to your Computer or My Computer program and click on the drive that belongs to that usb cable. Then it should show folders that are labeled music, or something like that. then get mp3 files, and drag it into there. Then when u done, just take it out, and wa la [:How do I put music on my Samsung Rant?
Its actually pretty simple, You go to your menu-then tools-mass storage- then connect to PC. Make sure you have also connected the USB cord. Then just do it like you do for a regular MP3.

Report Abuse



i just got mine the saturday after thanksgiving an have been trying ever since to get music on it ,.....i did the sme thing u did...plugged the usb cord in and then downloaded it nothing happens cept my adobe pulls up my pics but my music wont go on it....if u find the answer plz email me on here thx so much..if i find out i will b sure to come an tell u.
You go to www.samsung.com then go under support and type the keywords Samsung Rant then download that to you computer and it'll work
My laptop has a memory card reader so I just use that..I havent tried the USB cable
fgrg

No comments:

Post a Comment