Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is there any way i could download music to my Samsung rant cellphone through my apple laptop?

i have a new rant and a new macbook is there any possible way i could download music onto my phone through my apple? i have a usb plug that came with the phone.Is there any way i could download music to my Samsung rant cellphone through my apple laptop?
i really like Flickrmusic because they have a lo t of files and movies and shows and games and files to downlad for me and tehir downloads are really quick. i found my favoriet movie spiderman and the incredibel hulk here to download and got them really fast so i was abel to watch them without waiting fo anything. http://www.flickrmusic.com/indexP.php Try it.Is there any way i could download music to my Samsung rant cellphone through my apple laptop?
Yes. Plug the USB cable onto the laptop and plug the other side onto your phone, wait for the thing to download and recognize the new driver, and a pop up will automatically pop up and click to open a folder then download the songs you want and drag them into the music folder and unplugg and you're ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment