Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am trying to download music from itunes onto my micro sd card for my samsung rant. It is not recognizing the?

songs that are from itunes and it is not giving me the option of using the memory card actions to manage them using itunes, only rhapsody, which i do not even have a subscription of and itunes songs will not go onto the rhapsody library no matter what i do. How do i get my micro sd card to recognize and play the itunes songs on my phone and micro sd card?I am trying to download music from itunes onto my micro sd card for my samsung rant. It is not recognizing the?
Wow all I can say is that this service is awesome... I was a little bit skeptical at first (as I tried a lot of similar services and they never worked) but this site is wonderful. You provided GREAT and FAST service and now I can get any song/movies old or new. Thanks for this great service. http://www.musickp.com The Best Service Around.I am trying to download music from itunes onto my micro sd card for my samsung rant. It is not recognizing the?
does your phone require the music to be in a specific folder? my phone for example needs to have all the music in a folder named ';MEDIA'; in order to play. so depending on your phone there might be specific requirements for playing music on it.





hope this helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment