Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can i get music off of itunes, onto my samsung rant?

i just got a samsung rant and i was just woundering how i can transfer music off of itunes onto my phone?How can i get music off of itunes, onto my samsung rant?
Well you will have to convert the music files to whatever format your phone uses, WMA or MP3, AAV or whatever, if you open your i-tunes library and click on the edit tab and open the advanced tab you should be able to go into your music library and move the files into a new folder then using your phone software transfer the files, I imagine that you would be able to access the instructions on how to do it online or the documentation which came with your phone or the phone web site I hope I haven't confused the issue, best of luck.How can i get music off of itunes, onto my samsung rant?
I just made a google search and got this page: http://www.tuneclone.com/how-to-play-m4p鈥?/a>





it should be the answer you need.





you can check it out.






Normally you get a CD with the mobile to put music onto the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment