Friday, January 15, 2010

I dont know how to get music on my sprint rant!?

So i have a sprint rant and im want some music on it, but i dont even know whether you can without going on the internet on your phone (cause i cant use the internet on my phone). So my questions are:





Can you get music on your sprint rant without going onto the internet on your phone?





How do you get music on your sprint rant?





PLEASE HELP!I dont know how to get music on my sprint rant!?
to download music with the usb cable:


make sure the microsd is inserted into your phone then


go to


home %26gt;%26gt; tools %26gt;%26gt; mass storage %26gt;%26gt; connect pc


then it should ask you how you want to view the data (on your comp)


click view folders, then make a folder called music and copy and paste your files. then make sure you press disconnect when you finish.





also you can do it the same way with the microSD card (you dont need to do all of the clicking on the phone because you insert it directly to your comp)

No comments:

Post a Comment