Friday, January 15, 2010

Sprint Music Player for the Samsung Rant?

I'm really interested in telling my mom I want a Samsung Rant for my 17th birthday present, but I need to know some things first before I go ask her.





First, does Sprint charge for every song you listen to on your phone if you put them on the phone from your computer? If so, how much?





How do you get songs from your desktop computer onto the Rant and how do you play them?





How do you make the songs you put on your Rant the ringtones for your phone?





Is the Rant worth all the hype?





Thanks!





P.S. Sorry for all the questions, but I really want to know if this phone is worth all the money before I go asking my mom if I can get it for my birthday.Sprint Music Player for the Samsung Rant?
you can listen to all songs free if u put it on from your computer. it has great speakers, very loud.





its comes with a mini usb card and you plug it into you comp. and put mp3s on like that.





as for the ringtones, it sucks, you cant use songs as ringtones. you have to send it over the web to your phone, it will charge you unless you have a data plan. its great except for that. the ringtones problem. verizon lets you use any song as ringtones from your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment