Friday, January 15, 2010

How do i put music from my computer (itunes) onto my new rant samsung cell phone?

please tell me soon its urgentt! :)How do i put music from my computer (itunes) onto my new rant samsung cell phone?
Download it through a USB cable from your phone to computer, if your phone has that output.





Its pretty simple, it will guide you as soon as you connect it to your computer.





Or for a quicker way, get a micro SD card for your phone and you can download songs onto that, and try to get one that has an adapter with it so you can fit it into a computer or camera that has those features on it.





EDIT: Sorry you cant download it through I-Tunes, they only work with Apple I-Pods, Samsung will be downloaded through Windows Media.How do i put music from my computer (itunes) onto my new rant samsung cell phone?
if you use itunes you can put music only into i-pod... if you open music's folder you drag and drop music in your mobile's folder... but you must have mobile's sd ( memory stick)
you cant from itune cause samsung runs with windows media and it easy to transfer music from itune to windows media
get tunebite











torrentrap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment